International Visitors

Travel Information


Generally, a citizen of a foreign country who wishes to enter Australia must first obtain a visa, either a non-immigrant visa for temporary stay, or an immigrant visa for permanent residence. Participants or attendees, who are not working, entertaining or being paid to contribute at trade fairs, expos, and exhibitions may be eligible to apply for the following visas:


Eligible passports for (1) ETA Visa (AUD$20): 


Please contact should you have any questions.